Digital marketing is on the rise, so it’s important to create content that grabs and retains customer attention. Keeping in touch with your customers is an important part of an effective growth and development strategy.
Digital marketing is a main term used to refer to targeted and interactive marketing of goods and services that uses digital technologies to attract potential customers and retain them as regular clients.
Tasks and goals of digital marketing
The main goal is to attract and retain customers for the business. In addition, digital marketing can be used for the following purposes:
- Collection of the contact details of interested users
- Increasing brand awareness
- To affirm existing positive reputation
- Increasing customer loyalty
- Collecting of data for marketing research
- Informing the targeted audience
- Promotion of new products and services
- Conformation of a database of regular customers.
As you can see, digital marketing performs a full range of marketing tasks, but uses the Internet as its primary channel of interaction with the audience.
Digital marketing has several channels, which can be categorized into online and offline marketing.
The main difference between them is that digital marketing channels operate exclusively on the Internet, while offline marketing channels are associated with digital devices that are not connected to the Web.
Offline Marketing Channels
- SMS marketing
- TV marketing
- Radio Marketing
- Billboard marketing
Online Marketing Channels
- Website Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video marketing
Why SMS messages for digital marketing campaigns?
Now more than ever it is important to offer the right product to the right users at the right time. With choices in digital media, it’s critical that marketers design multi-channel campaigns to reach all potential audiences when they’re at the right point in the buying cycle and ready to interact. SMS messages can play a pivotal role in any multi-channel digital marketing strategy as this channel has many advantages like:
- Attracting a potential client: One of the biggest advantages of this is that SMS reaches a specific audience. By sending SMS, you create an interactive experience for the customer as the client will get an update, notification, reminder or special offer from you. Also, clients may send you responses that are very helpful in getting feedback, etc.
- Automation and marketing: You can schedule regular SMS sending through a bulk SMS service, which will increase your chances of reaching your target market. This avoids all the work of updating the database and choosing the customers you want to send messages to each time, and saves you the trouble of repeating the same steps in your communication strategy every time you want to use it.
Also you have the ability to apply filters and personalize messages. While this sounds relatively simple, segmentation is an important part of your business. You can set filters for any criteria such as age and gender to ensure your message is received by the desired audience. While new customers are usually added to the database, some also often decide to unsubscribe. Automation can save you the time and manual work required to update your database on a daily basis.
- Unrivaled open rate: 95% of recipients open texts. You know your message will be read!
- Fast response times: Text messages are opened within 3 minutes of being received, and SMS opens up opportunities for real-time marketing.
- Widespread: You can send SMS worldwide thru any SMS platform.
- Short link posts: For consistency, you can include links to campaign landing pages.
- Campaign Tracking: Compare text marketing to other aspects of your omnichannel campaign using UTM tags to analyze your ROI.
- Integration with API: Automatically send follow-up SMS messages based on interactions with other elements of the digital campaign.
It is easy to see that text messaging is a valuable tool that helps businesses to jump into digital marketing. By automating all processes, you can improve the results of your strategy and save planning time.In SixFive we know how important it is to get the best results of your campaigns and how important it is to save time and money. Don’t postpone for tomorrow what you can do today and contact us right now! We have years of experience as bulk sms service providers, and a high quality SMS platform to help you send text messages anywhere in the world.
We can help you set your first SMS text campaign so your business can take a big step towards digital marketing!